Committed to ensuring the long-term success of our business clients and helping people with real estate transactions and securing their legacy with estate planning services.
James T. Connolly
JAMES T. CONNOLLY JR. was born in Newburyport, Massachusetts. He is admitted to the Florida, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire Bar, and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida; U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts and U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit; U.S. Supreme Court. He graduated from the University of Colorado with a B.A.in 1971 and from Suffolk University with a J.D. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Newburyport Bar Association, and American Bar Associations and The Florida Bar. Other Languages include: Spanish and French.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Law
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado
Current Employment Position
- Newburyport Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New Hampshire